Effective Date: 18 May, 2023
By using our Services, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal data as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Services.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access our Services.
Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies to all personal data processed by Roxybit.com through our Services. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites or services, even if they are linked to or from our Services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those third parties.
Personal Data We Collect
We collect personal data from you when you use our Services, including:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Account information, such as your username, password, and account preferences.
- Transaction information, such as your payment method and purchase history.
- Usage data, such as information about how you use our Services.
- Location data, such as your IP address and location information.
- Device data, such as information about the device you use to access our Services.
- We may also collect personal data from third parties, such as our partners and service providers.
How We Use Personal Data
We use personal data to:
- Provide and improve our Services.
- Personalize your experience and provide recommendations.
- Communicate with you about your account and our Services.
- Process transactions and prevent fraud.
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Sharing Personal Data
We may share personal data with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- Business partners, such as companies we have a joint marketing agreement with.
- Law enforcement or other governmental authorities, as required by law.
- We may also share personal data in the event of a corporate transaction, such as a merger or sale of assets.
We will retain personal data for as long as needed to provide our Services, comply with legal obligations, and resolve disputes.
Your Data Protection Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights may include the right to request access to your personal data, the right to request that we delete your personal data, and the right to opt out of the sale of your personal data.
To exercise your data protection rights, you can contact us using the contact information provided below.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of personal data.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes to our privacy practices. We encourage you to review this Policy regularly for the latest information on our privacy practices.